воскресенье, 20 марта 2016 г.

Artist Portfolio Joomla Template Nulled






Price : $75 NULLED



I buy the tempate Artist Portfolio Joomla Template for a artist paint client named Cali Rivera, you actual website es not responsive and very old, with this new template we are change for a responsive website, more beatiful and with a modern look desing.
I still working with this new template and I'm very happy for the easy access to change css (color, details,etc) and the admin panel for this template is very easy tu use and very easy to modify desing elements.
I'm web master and have more or less 14 years working in website desing.
With template monster have full joomla templates support, Im ver happy buying templates to this company for my clients.
Mi company es MGI multimedia, from Costa Rica, www.mgi.co.cr




View Live Demo