пятница, 11 марта 2016 г.

Architectural Company Joomla Template Nulled






Price : $75 NULLED



I build websites and see a lot of templates; this one is one of my favorites. I like that it is clean and professional looking. The designer of this template is Cowboy, they are one of my favorite designers. This template has a fast response time, it feels solid just click around and you will see what I mean. I purchased this template back in December 2014, I had no trouble at all installing it including updating to the latest joomla updates. I believe I have updated it a few times already this year, it is now currently running 3.4.1, this template has everything you need to get up and running. Another plus about this template is that it uses the joomla articles and categories, not a extension or plugin this is a good choice for me. I’m not fond of the add on article managers extensions some templates come with, they drive me nuts and you can’t take them out because it will usually break the template. I highly recommend this template for a clean fast install, I’m sure you will be happy with, I am.




View Live Demo