понедельник, 7 мая 2018 г.

Writer WordPress Theme Nulled






Price : $75 NULLED



After a year of heavy use I can say with certainty that this is a really excellent theme. Ideal for anyone who has a blog, does training, organizing events, writing books and, in general, it promotes itself and its activities. Very well done, packed with features and widgets. I use it for one of my clients who often updated with new content, getting a great result for blog readers. Also excellent configuration options that make the theme very easy to be renewed in appearance when needed or to add new functions. If you are looking for a theme that will help you give visibility to your professional, your work and activities, this is undoubtedly one of the best I've found so far. I repeat: I use it for a year with excellent results and the customer is very satisfied.



View Live Demo