среда, 2 мая 2018 г.

World Fashion News Portal WordPress Theme Nulled






Price : $75 NULLED



Hello, I'm a webdesigner and purchased this theme for an educational-centre website. The project is finalised from 3 months now, and I am still satisfied with my purchase. The theme has severals display-sections // widgets - from wich I used 70%. My coleagues from IT dept. are also satisfied with the code. I've changed the theme in 40% I think: fonts, colours and delete some widgets, and everything went well. For an traditional - not complicated website the theme is great. Still a bit frustrated because theme came with only one .psd, and I strongly suggest to show us in the Details tabs if themes come with one or more .psd files. That wouldn't change my buying decision, only prepare me for the necessary time spending redesigning some stuff, and what budget to ask from my end-client aswell. thank you.
oh, the nice turcoise inspired me also to use it in the project, even if it wasn't part from the visual identity. :)



View Live Demo