среда, 13 сентября 2017 г.

Pet Care Joomla Template Nulled






Price : $75 NULLED



I was looking for a template for a Dog Grooming business that was easy to change to suit my client and her business. This was a great choice as it was close in design to what she wanted and I was able to change the colour and some other small bits to suit when needed. I am a freelance web designer and always find these templates great to work with.
My client is very happy that she now has a professional looking website for her customers.
Anytime I needed any help, the support team were great as always in helping me out.
I regularly use Template Monster for Joomla templates and I will continue to use them in the future as their templates are well designed and easy to edit and the support team is fantastic!




View Live Demo