пятница, 12 мая 2017 г.

Maintenance Services Responsive WordPress Theme Nulled






Price : $75 NULLED



I have purchased template as i feel that the theme is clean and it had all the features I required.
We are using the theme for a packaging company and the theme colour and design layout is perfectly apply to what we need without having much changes on it.
The only thing I would suggest is that in the homepage slider, I’m having some trouble on sizing the photos to fit in the whole slider size as i am not really a graphics person, it did take me the some time to fit and size the homepage slider
I have contacted customer support whenever i have queries with various questions and i am very impressed with the service provided they answer questions promptly and assist.
That is one of the main reason why i will get template from TemplateMonster.
Great Customer support and great templates.



View Live Demo