среда, 15 марта 2017 г.

Hunting Joomla Template Nulled






Price : $75 NULLED



I am a freelance developer, and my client wanted a template that stood out. This templates definitely stands out and is a perfect fit for what my client is needing. This is a great template for bright, clear graphics and easy navigation.
This template is being used for a security services agency called Hawk Eyes, and the hunting theme fits perfecting with the look my client needs.
Once I get the template finished, it can be viewed at www.hawkeyescorp.com.
My suggestion for improving the template is to put in the code for the different image sizes needed for responsive background images.
I would recommend this template to novices or professional developers. I have contacted support using the chat feature of Template Monster. They were very helpful and friendly. I couldn't have finished this website without them.




View Live Demo