вторник, 22 марта 2016 г.

Architecture Ideas Drupal Template Nulled






Price : $75 NULLED



This template gave me confidence back in using commercial templates. I previously had bad experiences with templates purchased from Template Forest and had stopped using templates because they took longer to customize than making my own from scratch with starter Drupal themes like Omega. But now I am stocked at being able to save tons of time with this. The only critique I have is that, on this particular theme, the regions are placed above the main sections and so fall on top of the main content in the mobile versions. Not ideal for putting important content where it belongs and also bad for SEO. Fortunately the page.tpl.php file was well structured so I was able to modify this even though I am not a programmer.




View Live Demo