понедельник, 8 января 2018 г.

Spectrum Business Moto CMS 3 Template Nulled






Price : $199 NULLED



A friend asked me 2 weeks ago if I could set up a website for him and he wanted to use a CMS-System to be able to edit the content himself.
I do have experience with websites but based on HTML and I used Front Page and later on Expression Web.
To find out what he was talking about, I asked Dr. Google and so I checked out various sites about CMS.
MotoCMS tooked my highest attention for what they promised...
So I decided to try out the demo.
Since I`m full with projects I did'nt plan to check the product out in a concentrated manner but after downloading and installing I just wanted to have a fast glance to get an idea about what matters me most: Userfriendly, self-explaining and freedom in what YOU want to put on your website and not be pressed into some nice looking templates...
Well, now, 1 week later I refurbished my website in approx. 20 hours.
Now, after this period of learning to handle the system I could do the same job within 5 hours!
I'm a geniuos to learn so quick? Not at all! But the smooth user interface and the nice results one get inmediately convinced me!
Well, I had my troubles in little (but important) details and could'nt find the answers in the F&Q therefore I tried out the (allways visible) chat-button and the operator explained me everything including screenshots with the solution (!!!) within 5 Minutes...
What more can a user expect?
I own no a nice tool for creating a website with whatever content the client want and the best is, that it is superfast to realize!
It was probably my best investment this year to purchase this tool and the fantastic templates...
Thanks!



Live Demo