пятница, 18 августа 2017 г.

Planting Harvesting Board WordPress Theme Nulled






Price : $75 NULLED



I purchased this theme as a freelancer to build a new website for an Apple Orchard client. The agricultural theme fit nicely with the client's business. Once installed, I found the learning curve for modifying and customizing the theme to be a bit longer than expected. Documentation was somewhat generic and some did not apply. I especially looked for help to use the required MotoPress plugin, but found little documentation. I never did learn how to use it, but did figure out how to add custom css that modified it, so that's good. What I liked the best: the live chat assistance within the dashboard which I used often - excellent!! What I would like improved the most: add a way to customize the overall color of the theme without having to hunt for each individual css attribute (color of font, background, title active, etc.) to modify it - very time-consuming!



View Live Demo