суббота, 18 февраля 2017 г.

Home Electricity Company Joomla Template Nulled






Price : $75 NULLED



Hello everybody,
I had a task from my client to find some template which corresponds with area of electricity business. My client?s company is focused on services related with maintenance of public lights and other similar services.
I am a part time freelancer and my favorite CMS is joomla because of its file structure, inner functions and because of many other reasons. I have been working with joomla for more than 6 years and I am still improving my skills in sense of joomla code, frameworks, plugins, modules and components. I have experience with WP also, but I don?t like this system because of its vulnerability and its global backend solution.
So I had to find some template which is built on joomla CMS. I found few templates and only the "Home Electricity Company Template" was the perfect one. It is responsive , nice and clean design and every module and plugin works fine.
My client was satisfied as well as me.
David




View Live Demo